Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Number 9- Blog About a Date

I'm going to blame all of those Sex and the City reruns I watched over summer for influencing me to want to channel my inner Carrie Bradshaw. Carrie has some big (and cute) shoes to fill. Had I actually written this over summer...well I'm not really sure what I would have said about one of the dates I went on SO I guess the cool thing about finally updating my blog months later is I can add a little more introspect :) I think the greatest lesson I've learned within the last couple of months is you can't see dating as a waste of time. As annoying & exhausting as dating can be, it helps you figure out what it is you ultimately want in a serious relationship, you learn a great deal about yourself and you grow from it. I'm not saying go out and become a serial dater. I'm just saying don't be afraid to put yourself out there a little. You can benefit a lot from it. What are your thoughts on dating? 

Well this is the end of my summer bucket list blog posts. I completed 7/10 not too shabby. 


Peace & Love,
Ash 

8 comments :

  1. Don't even get me started on dating! haha such a great post Ashield!
    XO,
    http://www.sororitygirlintherealworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Thanks Erin :)
      -Ashield
      ashieldannette.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. So excited that you blog too Ashield! I LOVE how cute your blog is. Can't wait to keep up with it :)

    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin'! Woohoo!

    Xo, Amanda
    www.theamandakathryn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so fun?! Aw thank you. Beyond excited you are following me, thank you! p.s. LOVE your blog.

      XO,
      ashieldannette.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Dating is really fun because you get to meet a lot of new people and experience things you wouldn't have come up on your own! Embrace it girl because the "courting" phase as I like to call it doesn't last very long ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man that is so true! Thanks for visiting!!:)

      XO,
      Ashieldannette.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. I kind of jumped from boyfriend to boyfriend rather than dating around, but I can totally attest to "As annoying & exhausting as dating can be, it helps you figure out what it is you ultimately want in a serious relationship, you learn a great deal about yourself and you grow from it."

    You also learn the type of man you do and don't want to be with! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! I think all men & women can attest to that. Btw your prof pic is too cute! So happy to have you as my newest follower.

      XO,
      Ashieldannette.blogspot.com

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. I love reading your comments :)