Monday, December 30, 2013

Number 10- LB Museum of Art

There are always so many fun local things to do in the cities we live in that I don't think people take advantage of! I've lived in Long Beach for over 5 years now & this was one of those fun & free local things that I've always wanted to do. I had a day to spend in Long Beach with my mom before we left for a mother daughter Vegas trip so I decided to take her to the LB Museum of Art  . They had this super cute & silly dog exhibit going on. We also discovered the cute little restaurant the museum has. Lunch, good happy hour deals, & a gorgeous view? Yes please! I'll have to go back with my girlfriends.








XO,
Ash

2 comments :

  1. I cant believe you got to see the Architecture for Dogs Exhibit! I would have loved that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you totally would have!! We'll have to hit up fun art stuff when I come visit you.

      XOXO
      -Ash

      ashieldannette.blogspot.com

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. I love reading your comments :)