Saturday, November 18, 2017

Easy Spiked Hot Cider Recipe

Happy Saturday!

I made this recipe ages ago for brunch with a friend and thought i'd share! I was assigned beverage duty and decided on this spiced apple cider. I wanted something that paired well with chilly fall weather and this was perfect! Better than your typical brunch mimosa :)

I looked around online at recipes for inspiration but winged it for the most part.

Spiked Hot Apple Cider

Ingredients:
-64 FL ounces of Trader Joe's Spiced Cider
-Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey
-2 pear
-Cinnamon 
-Nutmeg

Directions:
-Place spiced cider in microwave safe container
-Cut and add a pears into the container
-Warm the cider for ~5 minutes (or heat on the stove on low)
-Add whiskey (we may or may not have poured in a lot. Don't judge me. Adjust the amount to your liking)
-Add cinnamon and nutmeg (adjust the amount to your liking)
-Serve and garnish with a pear slice

              







I've also linked a few tasty looking cider recipes here, here and here!

Let me know if you try any of them :)

Happy sipping!

XO,
Ash


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. I love reading your comments :)