Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Number 8- Go to a concert

The first thing I crossed off my summer bucket list this past summer was "go to a concert". My friend was interning for vans & just so happened to have an extra ticket for Warped Tour. I had absolutely nooo idea what it was so I text her asking about it. Turns out it's a concert hosted by Vans featuring a ton of pop/punk bands on a number of different stages. Still not really knowing what to expect, I asked my friend if a sundress was okay to wear. Her response was NO. Luckily I took her advice and went with shorts, white toms, & a white tank and somewhat managed to blend in with punk music loving high school kids. Was it really my cup of tea? No. But my friend and I made the best of two free tickets by enjoying a hot summer day with a couple of beers, overpriced concert food & music we don't normally listen to. And best of all I got to cross something off my summer bucket list :)

Do you have any fun concert stories?!


-Ash


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. I love reading your comments :)